The annual meeting of the JA Staff Alumni Network was held July 13 – 15 in Fort Worth, Texas in conjunction with the JA USA NLC.
Unanimous membership approval of the
Updates from JA Staff Presented
Video recordings of these presentations can be seen on the News page.
- Jack Kosakowski, President and CEO, presented an update on the overall organization
- Richard George, President JA Tampa, presented an update on 3DE
- Beth Beene, Vice President of Marketing, presented an update on the new JA Brand
- MC Desrosiers, Chief Education and Learning Technologies Officer, presented an update on the new directions in education
- Kristina Cassidy, Director of Evaluation and Research, presented an update on the efforts being made to measure JA’s performance effectiveness and impact