The JA Staff Alumni Network, a Pioneer Legacy (JASAN) connects former Junior Achievement professionals from around the country with each other. We also support the overall mission for Junior Achievement at both the national and local levels.
JASAN connects you with former colleagues:
- You can find contact information in our password-protected members only section.
- We host periodic “get-togethers” via Zoom and in person.
- You can connect via our Facebook or LinkedIn.
- We celebrate our successes at our annual meeting, held in conjunction with JA USA’s National Leadership Conference.
JASAN promotes volunteer opportunities:
- Within the JASAN organization, there are several committees, task forces, and one-time projects. Whether you have a couple of hours or are willing to spend more in-depth time, we welcome your talents.
- Within the JA organization, there are always volunteer opportunities. JA USA has developed amazing virtual volunteer opportunities, giving each of us the choice of volunteering where we grew up, where we spent our careers, or where we live now.
JASAN supports current staff professionals and outstanding JA students:
- Our fundraising efforts support scholarships for staff professionals at all levels to attend training.
- We recognize an outstanding first-time President through the Karl Flemke Award.
- We honor the long-term dedication, commitment, and exceptional accomplishment of former JA professionals with induction to the JA Professional Staff Hall of Fame.
- We reward an outstanding JA Company Student with the Jim Sweeny Entrepreneurial Excellence Award, including a $2,000 scholarship.