The JA Staff Alumni Network, a Pioneer Legacy (JASAN) connects former Junior Achievement professionals from around the country with each other. We also support the overall mission for Junior Achievement at both the national and local levels.
JASAN connects you with former colleagues:
- You can find contact information in our password-protected “Rolodex”, open to members only.
- We host periodic “get-togethers”. During the COVID restrictions, we held several Zoom parties, demonstrating that our members genuinely want to connect with others. We look forward to the future when we can have informal “meet-ups” in person.
- You can connect via our Facebook page or our LinkedIn profile.
JASAN promotes volunteer opportunities:
- Within the JASAN organization, there are several committees, task forces, and one-time projects. Whether you have a couple of hours or are willing to spend more in-depth time, we welcome your talents.
- Within the JA organization, there are always volunteer opportunities. JA USA has developed amazing virtual volunteer opportunities, giving each of us the choice of volunteering where we grew up, where we spent our career, or where we live now.
JASAN supports current staff professionals and outstanding JA students:
- Our fundraising efforts support scholarships for staff professionals at all levels to attend training.
- We recognize an outstanding first-time President through the Karl Flemke Award.
- We reward an outstanding JA Company Student with the Jim Sweeny Award.